Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,258
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default How Old Are You?

    If you don't like giving your age away online then please don't! Basically I was just wondering how old most people are that play habbo and if there is any specific age group that play the most. By the way I am 16.


    Moved by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator) from "Habbo in General". Please post in the correct section next time.
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 09-06-2008 at 07:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,156
    Tokens
    486

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    iz 16. i dnt play habbo btw.
    ​

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    bed xo
    Posts
    3,492
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    16....
    I feel alive
    You were my ecstacy
    It's you that I'm craving
    I feel alive
    You were my energy
    So why do you hate me?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,169
    Tokens
    21,960
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    15, what's that gotta do wiv habbo m8?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,202
    Tokens
    203

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    currently 17.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    17,006
    Tokens
    26,366
    Habbo
    e5

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm 14.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,587
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    im 14 years of age
    Now im at the top aint know where to go now, instead of me she gon go down
    - Kanye west


    help the Mods, use the report button



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,202
    Tokens
    203

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    k fine im the oldest so far

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    216
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    37, 38 next week

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,451
    Tokens
    2,859

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    16

    17 in 20 days woooooo



Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •