Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    well i wouldnt have 3 different sites i would have one, i know the radio works on habbox but they should ditch the news on the main pages and add the radio stuff there
    Nope, we offer more exclusive news and always have. Last week we were steady getting more comments and views for all UK news articles. We post more exclusive articles. I think it is stupid to dump such a fundamental part of Habbox. You may not know the stats, but quite a few people still check with us on news.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont like the forum idea lol but is habboxlive not offical?

@grig im not saying dump it, im saying move it from first page and if you still have the readers you claim to have im sure they will look for it if they like it so much
    Last edited by hah; 09-02-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    i dont like the forum idea lol but is habboxlive not offical?
    nope only habbox.com is.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't like the idea of connecting the forum to habbox itself. As it's own separate site, I feel it is far more unique and individual and I prefer that. All in all, I think sierk would not be too disgusted at what Habbox has become. Fansite decline is inevitable and we are keeping our heads far above the water in comparison to other sites, things are improving in the short term based on statistics, we can hope things continue to do so.

I must say I agree he would perhaps be disappointed with our presence on Habbo itself, but again, I feel this is improving. I genuinely don't believe we're that terrible?!
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    I don't like the idea of connecting the forum to habbox itself. As it's own separate site, I feel it is far more unique and individual and I prefer that. All in all, I think sierk would not be too disgusted at what Habbox has become. Fansite decline is inevitable and we are keeping our heads far above the water in comparison to other sites, things are improving in the short term based on statistics, we can hope things continue to do so.

I must say I agree he would perhaps be disappointed with our presence on Habbo itself, but again, I feel this is improving. I genuinely don't believe we're that terrible?!
    its FANSITE week and we havnt even entered? i think thats terrible. Just opinion tho.

Also to add, i think he will be very happy with forum, becuase the forum itself has become alot better. Just the other side of habbox he wud not be happy with imo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

he said he wanted comps and events merged

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Titch View Post
    its FANSITE week and we havnt even entered? i think thats terrible. Just opinion tho.

Also to add, i think he will be very happy with forum, becuase the forum itself has become alot better. Just the other side of habbox he wud not be happy with imo.
    I quite agree that is appalling. However, there may well be a reasonable explanation and I think it best we wait for an explanation before we tear people to shreds.

Thank you for the forum comment, it is appreciated.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If he wasn't, would he tell the truth?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know I labour the point that Habbox management don't use Habbo enough. We all have to remember that official fansites are voted by the Habbo players and Habbox has been #1 fansite and has been voted there for the last 12 months or so, maintaining their position like 4 times in a row.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hi all, I haven't visited Habbox for a while. I am very happy to see the forum is still doing well, with a large active community. The website and the radio also seem to be doing very well. The layout is more fancy than it ever was before I think, and we have a huge amount of listeners.
    I think Jin is doing a great job by introducing lots of new features, and making improvements everywhere. And he still has a lot of plans for the future!
    I can't comment on how we do on Habbo, as I don't visit that anymore either. But the most important seems to me that we have a large group of users who enjoy visiting Habbox and that seems to be the case more than ever
    I don't visit the forum much anymore.
    +1

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast