Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arrow Would sierk be happy with Habbox?

If sierk still used Habbox daily (I know he hasn't for years) - do you think he'd be happy with it? Why & why not? Yes, I consider this the right forum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maybe alot has changed but alot for the better imo :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, who knows as it's his perspective of things. I should think he'd like it though. Everyone thought Habbox was going downhill not so long ago, and I kind of agreed. But with applications being open for certain departments means alot more new staff members. I think the forum will be alot better now that there is new management aswell.
    I'm burnin' up for you baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, habbox just doesnt have anuf involvement in actual HABBO anymore, which is uterly stupid and if it isnt sorted soon the sites guna fail.

Sierk wanted habbox to be big on habbo and to be the most common fansite name on habbo, sadly it isnt anymore and tbh dnt think it ever will be again, the only thing keeping it going is values and even they are failing now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Titch View Post
    No, habbox just doesnt have anuf involvement in actual HABBO anymore, which is uterly stupid and if it isnt sorted soon the sites guna fail.

Sierk wanted habbox to be big on habbo and to be the most common fansite name on habbo, sadly it isnt anymore and tbh dnt think it ever will be again, the only thing keeping it going is values and even they are failing now.
    Didn't Habbox get their popularity risen just from their rare values? I heard that's what made it such a well known Habbo related website.
    I'm burnin' up for you baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think that Habbox need to get more involved with Habbo, instead of getting there popularity from the rare values. The forum is doing well, as it has a very large amount of dedicated users. HabboxLive could do with hosting more parties on Habbo, as a large amount of the listeneres are just there for the rare values. xx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no because there is not enough activity on the habbo site of this wonderful habbo fansite + its run to much like a business, not a fansite

and i still dont kno why habboxlive is sep from habbo.. should be habboradio or w/e

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    no because there is not enough activity on the habbo site of this wonderful habbo fansite + its run to much like a business, not a fansite

and i still dont kno why habboxlive is sep from habbo.. should be habboradio or w/e
    How would you run a fansite?

Tbh I can't see much has changed from the old days except more relaxed forum rules and us having like no habbo presence (apparently, which I used it so I could comment ) so I don't think he'd be too bothered by it atm. Maybe someone should drag him on and ask him

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well i wouldnt have 3 different sites i would have one, i know the radio works on habbox but they should ditch the news on the main pages and add the radio stuff there

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    well i wouldnt have 3 different sites i would have one, i know the radio works on habbox but they should ditch the news on the main pages and add the radio stuff there
    I totally agree. Habboxlive should be combined to habbox.com (this would also make it an OFFICAL radio which would help alot) and hxf should be habbox.com/forum making it an offical forum to which would help get people onto it. Having 3 seprate sites is silly to me, but thats just one little mans opinion.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast