well i just like helms of game![]()

Yep, typical, I really wish they would have just re-released snowstorm. Oh well maybe next year. :rolleyes:Yet another disappointing display from Sulake.
What you have to remember is that habbo may want to keep it fresh.
One for the road. :rolleyes:
No snowstorm... "cries"
Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
Je suis venu te reparler
Car une vision piétinante doucement
A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
Et la vision
Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
Demeure toujours
Parmi le son du silence
thanks for link :SYet another disappointing display from Sulake.
Doesn't really look like my cup of tea. It will just be like football, banzai, ice skating - fun for a couple of days then just die off into oblivion.
Meh.
Yet another disappointing display from Sulake.
I totally agree.
Disappointing.. much disappointing.
Also Ice tag sucks so much! I am ready to give up all the games for just Snow storm.
Last edited by karter; 12-12-2010 at 02:53 PM.
anyway
Who gave you this screenshot ?
They're trying to bring new ideas into the hotel and keeping things up to date, so bringing back old games wouldn't be a good move to them, even though their players want it.
I really wish the new game was SnowStorm - I really loved playing that back in the day. We used to play it in groups of Habbox users vs other Habbos.
I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!