Did no one else think you could get a different mask each day free?

Did no one else think you could get a different mask each day free?
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Well I went in yesterday and today and it told me I've already got it when I haven't@xxMATTGxx I thought that too, so judging from that post I'm assuming you can't?![]()
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
the porno says you can get one daily and beeches also said it when i was in the room with her
The porno?^ lmao
And yeah it's not giving me another either.
/
I went in there yesterday and it said the same, but I assumed it was a glitch or that I hadn't waited a full 24 hours before returning.
I guess it's not happening if you went in there today, though. Thanks for that![]()
.
two days in a row and i ain't got one.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!