Just go to Public rooms section and the first room at the top! "Daily free Mask!"

Just go to Public rooms section and the first room at the top! "Daily free Mask!"
probably one of the best effects in a long time
Thanks for posting this+Rep
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
omg, thanks for posting this. i won't be buying any of the masks but i'll defo get a free one :-)
thanks for posting this x
cats > you
I got a peacock mask lol, it looks so strange.
Will
I got the dumb habboween maskWhy is that even a mask for this campaign ugh
Some pretty neat masks. Glad they're doing this because as nice as they look, I'm not spending 2-3 credits on an effect.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!