Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Self Harm.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Tokens
    230

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Place
    Ok, also I just saw your post from earlier



    The way I see it is you harmed yourself for attention then when you didn't get the attention you wanted from your parents you "made it worse"

    I didn't want my parents to know..o.O
    EternalMasque

    Former Habbo X
    Former HxF Super Moderator
    Former Habbox Events Manager
    Former HxL Disk-Jockey
    Former HxF USA Super Moderator
    Former HxF CA Moderator

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    181
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Place
    I hope you die if you self harm, that will get you the attention you want.

    omgosh *slits wrists*
    I hate you. I hope you get knocked over by a bus. But I hope you land really painfully on your tiny *coughs* before you die.
    I don't care if it hurts
    I want to have control
    I want a perfect body
    I want a perfect soul

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    927
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I can't stand people that make fun of self harmers. Maybe if they experienced the abseloute hell I went through when I did it they would understand but most are completely stupid.
    Free!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    75
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    *slits wrists*

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    75
    Tokens
    0

    Default



    *slits wrists*
    Last edited by Place; 05-05-2006 at 10:23 AM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    181
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Yes, we know you are an attention *****, Place, or you wouldn't keep posting in this thread.
    I don't care if it hurts
    I want to have control
    I want a perfect body
    I want a perfect soul

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    75
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Atleast I don't slit my wrists for attention hehehe+*+**

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Tokens
    230

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Place
    Atleast I don't slit my wrists for attention hehehe+*+**
    Place, I have a feeling your time on this forum is very limited.

    Now, grow up.
    You know nothing about us or our lives.
    EternalMasque

    Former Habbo X
    Former HxF Super Moderator
    Former Habbox Events Manager
    Former HxL Disk-Jockey
    Former HxF USA Super Moderator
    Former HxF CA Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •