Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The forum

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

I've skipped past all the essays here so...

How does this work. You can check the posts of MOTM's anyway to know they were constructive.

But with this they might be some rubbish posts... how are you to know that - you can't really just check all the posts.

It really simply looks like you just want more posts and the thread looks badly worded.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Marriott0.02

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
    If you want unhappy staff who will just leave after a few days then we can go down that route. I wouldn't want to give up my time and energy to a place where I am unable to become friends with my fellow team members and my superiors.
    To be honest, most staff don't get along anyway? So it's not really just saying they're are going to be unhappy when their lil' spam threads go. And they're able to become friends with them, in the general forum, and also other friends who aren't staff and are just general forumers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345