Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: President Blair

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    Silenced me? About what? I don't give two ***** about politics, I only post what I think. If you think I'm ashamed of playing Pokemon, think again, **** is awesome.
    You seem to think your in a position to have a go at people in this thread for talking and taking an interest in politics and the news, when you play Pokemon, a game which died about eight years ago and was designed for children aged around seven to ten.

Your just making a show of yourself anyway so by all means carry on, I have said all I need to say.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    You seem to think your in a position to have a go at people in this thread for talking and taking an interest in politics and the news, when you play Pokemon, a game which died about eight years ago and was designed for children aged around seven to ten.

Your just making a show of yourself anyway so by all means carry on, I have said all I need to say.

Hurr durr I guess I should go play mature games for mature gamers, such as yourself.

Seriously, what does it matter I play a kids game. Plenty of people on this forum do it, people I know play it, so really "insulting" me by saying I have to play mature games now I'm an adult is stupid.

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Decalan

Latest Awards:

lol, can't talk about pkemon when you're a rare valuing conservative.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 'deccy! View Post
    lol, can't talk about pkemon when you're a rare valuing conservative.
    The difference is that I didn't post in a thread to annoy people/post in a thread I wasn't interested in, so your right I wouldn't be able to talk about being sad in a Pokemon thread either. As to your reply above, if he is going to insult me and others in this thread about discussing politics, I can use the resort about Pokemon because I am not going out of my way to look for trouble, whereas he is.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 21-07-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Decalan

Latest Awards:

right. so insult him about posting in the thread he's not interested in, not about pokemon. ;s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Here we go; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8160614.stm

Government debt is the highest it has ever been since records began in 1974. What would you like me to prove, you should know Labour merged the banks and nationalised them some months ago, and the Conservatives are now willing to break these banks up when they gain office shortly.
    :eusa_clap Well done! Have a sticker! You managed to find some infomation for your argument. Yes, you are right, debt levels now are high, however, much of this money was borrowed for the takeover of banks. The only noteable bank that I think merged was Lloyds and Halifax. This was done so Halifax didn't fail. Once the economy picks up, as long as the tories aren't in power, we won't sell the banks off cheap, but at market value and hopefully pick up some profit. Britain has fared the economic climate pretty well compared to others (ie Spain) and we could be out of ressession at the end of this year. We're going to have to be thrifty over the next few years publically but that's how it goes.
    Our government has the power to fight for funding, however it chose to give away the rebate Margaret Thatcher secured us and that tells us everything we need to know, this government and even Conservatives governments at times are under the thumb of the European Union.

There was never a nationalistic view of Europe and there still isn't, Europe in a continent and not a country and the closest it ever came to being a country was destroyed by the Allies when they bashed the Third Reich to back where it came from. You make it out that everyones dying to have this European Union superstate declared, well why will they not give us a referendum then?

The point I was meant to put across is that somehow some people feel like we're not part of the European Continent and that somehow we're not possible to call ourselves European. Why don't you stop asking me, who has no power or say this altogether and find out. Probably because there was a referendum to take us into the EC, then the Tories signed Masteright (sp) and then we've had elections come and gone, european and domestic and nothing's been done to get us out. Tories are pro-EU really, even though they sit in a eurosceptic section of the Parliament. Labour and LibDem are even more pro-EU. Mr Brown won't dissolve parliament until the Lisbon Treaty is ratified in Ireland, which WILL happen. I've pretty much told you everything you need to know about the EU Parliament.

In the 1980s many predicted that the fast growing economy of Japan would overtake that of the United States and Japan would become the new superpower of the world, that did not happen. Using tactics such as "we're going to be pushed out/crushed by the major powers" is absolute rubbish.
    The EU already IS the largest market in the world. We already are the largest economy in the world, and that won't be challenged by the USA or Japan. Japan ran into problems in the 90s because of deflation, they call this 'the lost decade.' In 30 years time, if we left the EU, which we won't the size of our economy would fall in relation to the rapid expansion overseas. It's a fact.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

undertake you are always looking for trouble, you're always trolling about stuff people dont give a **** about lol.

Edited by invincible (Forum Moderator): Please don't post to cause arguements
    Last edited by Hecktix; 21-07-2009 at 02:12 PM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the thing is, i don't know why i keep on responding, i just want him to feel like he's wrong.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    the thing is, i don't know why i keep on responding, i just want him to feel like he's wrong.
    He may be wrong in your opinion, infact I believe his opinion to be wrong too.

However, each to their own, everybody is entitled to their opinion & if people don't start realising that in this forum then something will have to be done.

Read this: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...31#post5933731
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567