HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    monkey0660 Guest

Default scary happenings

hey tell me about you scariest rollercoaster accidents etc

once i wasnt big enough to go on the space mountin ride in disney land paris it fired i broke 3 ribs an arm and almost fell out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On air at alton towers they hadn't pushed the restraints hard enough onto me so I kept moving around when we was on it.
    Also when we'd finished the ride had broke down so we were just lied there in the seats of air for about 15 minuites, we felt so sick. They gave us a free ticket to ride it again but we'd already paid to get in anyway (it was with school) and there was no time left. :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i werent on it at the time but when the Pepsi max broke down at blackpool and people died i went on its 1hr before it happened -counts blessings- i was lucky considering
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Jeezo, I swear id be so scared if a roller coaster accident happend while I was on it..
    Sometimes theres a local funfair around our area called 'Funderworld' And theres a really big ride there callled 'The big ben' its about 70ft high and it shoots all the way up, then down and up really fast, and it stays up the top for about 5 mins, you get to admire the view for a little bit, I was up there with my cousin lol, we were just talking about the view and stuff then.. 'So how do you like the vie... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*Scream like a girl*' And while its at the top I closed my eyes on the first time because I fealt sick just imagining it falling over..
    Anyway ... Im home on my computer chair now.. Spinning around on that is dangerous.. I broke my little finger!
    Vouches;
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry for double posting but I found a pic of the big ben

Edit by Mit (forum moderator): Please do not double post.
    Last edited by Mit; 26-10-2005 at 04:37 PM.
    Vouches;
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

monkey0660 Guest

looks big lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm scaried of roller coasters. Cann't say I've ever seen n accident.
    On three,
    we're jumping from this ledge,
    this build's tall,
    I'm sure we'll wake up dead

But I still love her..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mine has on Colussius, it stopped at top, which is isn't mean to do. Then it started again, was pooping myself.

Gaargh!|Liverpool FC|Fantasy Football|Image Hosting

Tokens

Once when i was at Flamingo Land i was really looking forward to going on the Cliff Hanger for my first time. It was really high and people say it's well scary. We didn't queue long as it was sort of a quick ride. When we got on it i was really scared lol and then when we shooted up i screamed so loudly this man sitting next to me give me a right dirty look lol. Normally when you get to the top they wait about 10 second's and then shoot you back down. We were waiting at the top to come back down and it wasn't budging. We thought it was a joke until 30 minute's later we were still sitting their. Considering it had started to really pour down with rain aswell. One of the men came up the side of the Cliff Hanger on the ladder's which run up the side of it and told us that it had just stopped. He said we were going to have to climb down the ladders so when we were 120 feet in the air the man down below opened the safety bars and told us to climb down the ladders in the pouring down rain. We could have easily slipped but thankfully we didn't. I've never been on it since.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On oblivion at alton towers, my shoulder harness was REALLY lose, and I mean really lose, I could slip forwards and stuff, I tried to force it down, but it wouldnt go, when it went down the drop though, the G-force pushed it in [thank god...] lmao

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.