Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Y shud i tell u ?
    Posts
    2,730
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default Any one have any injuries tonight???

    I no :soph burnt herself with a sparkler but did anyone have any other injuries
    Not really an injury but a firework fell down n hit me on the head lol
    Anything happen to you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    9,646
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yepp
    I let off a firework with all my mates over the field ran away and it kinda exploded and i got attacked by like 7 sparks.
    I have loads blisters now

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    62
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I didn't go out - I just watched them via my window

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    11,997
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Not today, but a year ago today I got hit in the leg with a firework, lol.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    9,646
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    M n fireworks dnt mix
    I got hit by one once

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    and we also set our lawn on fire a little bit :p:p

    we had this shooting firework, and because the fuse was at the top, we put it the wrong way, so we shot fireworks into the ground, and because this was by the side of the house, and the other side has trees by it, the grass was quite dry, it kinda caught on fire a little bit, so we all started stamping on it, so it went out lmaooo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Mee2
    accept yesterday.
    when i went 2 the pub
    no injuries tho

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Y shud i tell u ?
    Posts
    2,730
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default


    I just got a text from one of my 2 m8s saying my mate has got hit by a firework in the chest and she is paralized !!!!!!!!!!
    BRB , im ringin her to see wats happend , i odnt want to loose another friend

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    9,646
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pechie100

    I just got a text from one of my 2 m8s saying my mate has got hit by a firework in the chest and she is paralized !!!!!!!!!!
    BRB , im ringin her to see wats happend , i odnt want to loose another friend
    No offence but i doubt that is true..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    62
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    No offence but i doubt that is true..
    Yea, I think someone is getting a bit carried away...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •