HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default My 1 vs 1 kick wars

Okay, I know its a bit crowded, but thats the way I wanted it to be, please rate the room of what I should do and what I should take away/add, I havent got any rares ^.^ and yes I know that posters are out of place, will fix. and there is a glitch on that fruit tree near the left

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I was you I'd move the whole room around. Put the teleporters at the Otherside of the room. Because when people speak, what they say will get in the way and people will have trouble clicking on the Teleporters. Also the plants are in the way of them as well. And some of the Furni Is out of place. Nice effort though. 7.5/10

Tokens

Latest Awards:

According to ur comment, this thread might have alot of bad comments about my room cuz it looks bad so I will fix it and close the thread, thank you for the advice

MODS CLOSE THREAD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, No. you've got it all wrong. Its a good room. Just 1 or 2 things that just dont quite go. Just put the Teleporters at the other side and It would be a great room.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .Mike-
    According to ur comment, this thread might have alot of bad comments about my room cuz it looks bad so I will fix it and close the thread, thank you for the advice

MODS CLOSE THREAD
    Wouldn't you rather keep it open for constructive critisism? I would also put the teleporters down the bottom of the room so you can see it clearly. I don't really like the trees all the much to be honest, I'd much rather prefer normal bars. Not too keen on the random posters too. I like the doormat idea and rollers leading up to the teleporters. 7/10

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It kinda looks like -carpi- kickwars with the plants around the edge which isn't suiting the room. Replace them with lodge bars and it will look alot smarter. 7/10.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeWithin
    Wouldn't you rather keep it open for constructive critisism? I would also put the teleporters down the bottom of the room so you can see it clearly. I don't really like the trees all the much to be honest, I'd much rather prefer normal bars. Not too keen on the random posters too. I like the doormat idea and rollers leading up to the teleporters. 7/10
    Thats what I said ^_^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oft
    It kinda looks like -carpi- kickwars with the plants around the edge which isn't suiting the room. Replace them with lodge bars and it will look alot smarter. 7/10.
    dont diss my cool room..lol

I'm here and there :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its good but the plants make the room look really crowed meabey the can be replaced by moder bars or lodged or iced or something lol :d
    :shifty: