Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12,044
    Tokens
    8,448

    Latest Awards:

    Default HIV awareness day,

    Well I didn't know till I came into school!
    The school have given us all red ribbons to wear in memory of today.
    Its on my sexual black scarf right now lmao.
    So yeah, anyone remember the day?
    Or do anything to celebrate it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,315
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I didn't know

    I'm also not at school today.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    5,758
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hmm...I only knew about it because of trusty Google theres a red ribbon on the homepage.

    I have college @ 1:30pm then at 7:00pm I've got a school reunion thing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nibelheim
    Posts
    6,074
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Never heard anything about it....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Narrrwich!
    Posts
    1,684
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I knew about it but our college never does anything to comemorate it.
    Nar.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Luton
    Posts
    7,615
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    There must be some odd ways of celebrating..

    I didn't know anwyay

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I didn't know

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    croydon
    Posts
    6,462
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I knew because I watched the news today ^_^
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12,044
    Tokens
    8,448

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    It seems to be pretty unknown ^_^;;
    We're kinda lucky to know because one of English teachers is from South Africa and she does alot of Aids help money raising in school.
    I ended up with 3 of the red ribbons lmaoo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •