Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    8,759
    Tokens
    6,649
    Habbo
    Absently

    Latest Awards:

    Default Don't no where this goes

    Most of you are really annoying on this forum.....You cry over such little things......It's really annoying me.....You care over such little things...That's all I have to say I don't care how much you ahet me or how much I will get bad rep it's just what I have to say

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    5,758
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Thankyou for your opinion

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,277
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    Most of you are really annoying on this forum.....You cry over such little things......It's really annoying me.....You care over such little things...That's all I have to say I don't care how much you ahet me or how much I will get bad rep it's just what I have to say
    Well, it's not me then, this forum hasn't managed to make me cry. :eusa_danc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    9,646
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeWithin
    Well, it's not me then, this forum hasn't managed to make me cry. :eusa_danc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    8,759
    Tokens
    6,649
    Habbo
    Absently

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    And like it's only a forum surely your feelings can't get hurt over soem little post....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    5,758
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    And like it's only a forum surely your feelings can't get hurt over soem little post....
    Some people are easily offended, its just themselves I suppose. Just let them whither in there own pitty?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Habbox Offices
    Posts
    2,174
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    Most of you are really annoying on this forum.....You cry over such little things......It's really annoying me.....You care over such little things...That's all I have to say I don't care how much you ahet me or how much I will get bad rep it's just what I have to say
    :eusa_pray :eusa_pray Well said (There not annoying :p But alot of people get stressed over little things) :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    8,759
    Tokens
    6,649
    Habbo
    Absently

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    Some people are easily offended, its just themselves I suppose. Just let them whither in there own pitty?
    Their very immature then...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    5,758
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    Their very immature then...
    Yep, you could say that but your looking at a Forum with an age range from 11-18, alot of changes in life occur then. All you can do is ignore them, therefore leaving the situation cool and not something big.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    8,759
    Tokens
    6,649
    Habbo
    Absently

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    God...what was I going to say....Um....can't remember I'll edit the minute I remember so don't go all mean on me

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •