Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Owwwwwww

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,847
    Tokens
    1,752

    Latest Awards:

    Default Owwwwwww

    I had this olsar or something in my gum, the dentist had to go in and pull this white hard thing out of it, it bled like crazy now my mouth is really sore....


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,202
    Tokens
    203

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Awwww
    Hope ur ulcer gets better soon

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nibelheim
    Posts
    6,074
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Awww, I made a thread on ulcers not too long ago. They are t3h nasty.

    Hope it get's better.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,444
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Awwwwwwwwww

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    3,769
    Tokens
    338

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have two One on my lip and one in the side of my mouth from where i bit it last night eating too many celebrations at once

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •