HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: My Fansite

Tokens

Default My Fansite

Yes that's right I'm making a Habbo Fansite. Not only will it have Rare Values it will also have a complete list of every furni released on habbo with pictures of old versions of each item and the names of each item from every hotel. Oh I'm breaking the fansite way am I? Bah. To hell with the fansite way. I don't play by anybodies rules but my own. Flaméeme si usted desea, No doy una mierda. Éste es el foro ma's sh*ttiest siempre. Gente que consigue prohibida por ninguna razón, El asunto de la evolución sobre unreleased los rares que eran bloqueados. Totalmente gay. Sierk1 debe morir.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rofl just go and die you mong, you seem so immature!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 4LiveKru
    Yes that's right I'm making a Habbo Fansite. Not only will it have Rare Values it will also have a complete list of every furni released on habbo with pictures of old versions of each item and the names of each item from every hotel. Oh I'm breaking the fansite way am I? Bah. To hell with the fansite way. I don't play by anybodies rules but my own. Flaméeme si usted desea, No doy una mierda. Éste es el foro ma's sh*ttiest siempre. Gente que consigue prohibida por ninguna razón, El asunto de la evolución sobre unreleased los rares que eran bloqueados. Totalmente gay. Sierk1 debe morir.
    Oh my...we have a rebel :rolleyes:
    First of all, if you think you look "big" with your "i dont play by anybodys rules but my own" you dont.
    And your little spanish going on there is a bit stupid...most of our members are english speaking, so maybe your trying to hide from being banned for a while?
    Anyway have fun making your site...you little rebel you!
    Gone - Goodbye

JoeComins Guest

Crawl back under your rock where you came from you sad sad little boy