Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Allergic xo?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire.
    Posts
    2,034
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Thumbs down Allergic xo?

    Are you alergic to anything?
    I think im alergic to nuts cause when i eat a nut or cadbury whole nut i go sick or feel sick, my mum goes oh ur not im like but i am mother I AM!
    Lols
    So you allergic to anythin ?
    ally ;[


    You see these shackles;
    Baby I’m your slave;
    I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave;
    It’s just that no one makes me feel this way;
    Take em' to the chorus;

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    peanut butter.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire.
    Posts
    2,034
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ur lucky i dont lyk peanut butter
    ally ;[


    You see these shackles;
    Baby I’m your slave;
    I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave;
    It’s just that no one makes me feel this way;
    Take em' to the chorus;

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Yorkshire.
    Posts
    6,409
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm not allergic to anything luckly.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    croydon
    Posts
    6,462
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nope, I don't think, there are things that i dislike greatly and i feel sick when i eat them eg nuts and peanut butter.
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Telford.
    Posts
    3,329
    Tokens
    261

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin
    I'm not allergic to anything luckly.
    Same here.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Vinegar, I get a rash if I eat anything with vinegar..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •