View Poll Results: do you take a shower or bath?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • shower

    17 51.52%
  • bath

    6 18.18%
  • both

    10 30.30%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: shower or bath?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,236
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default shower or bath?

    do you take a shower or a bath? or even both
    i take a shower as they are quicker and cheaper

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,708
    Tokens
    3,967
    Habbo
    Kasabian

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Perv o.O

    O/j Shower but we have a Hottub, But we only use it in the summer and i'm in scotland now so we will probs sell it

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Telford.
    Posts
    3,329
    Tokens
    261

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Both


    Stealth Good bands you have in your sig.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,748
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Cheaper? I dont really think of money when i go in the shower lol.
    I sorta have this shower head that attatches to youre taps, because my family is cheap =P. But yeh i use the shower. Because baths are boring and take to long.

    Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

    I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Luton
    Posts
    7,615
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I always have showers in the morning, as they are more convenient, but I find baths more relaxing and enjoyable.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    croydon
    Posts
    6,462
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Both, depends what mood im in, usually a shower though.
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Bath. I can relax and stuff. :'D

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,236
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by it
    Cheaper? I dont really think of money when i go in the shower lol.
    I sorta have this shower head that attatches to youre taps, because my family is cheap =P. But yeh i use the shower. Because baths are boring and take to long.
    Ye lol i find them girly too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    croydon
    Posts
    6,462
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oops on poll I meant to put both but I put shower, oh well.
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,817
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Baths are relaxing. Showers are quick
    So both

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •