Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Thread: um, help?

Tokens

Default um, help?

So i was doing monkey Madness, and i completed it (yay) but they transported me into the midlle of Ape Atoll, and at the moment im in prison there.

I have to law runes or anything to transport out of it. Could anyone come and rescue me?

If you give me a law rune, ill give it back when i goto the bank, or if you get me a ring of duelling ill get you 7k for helping me. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!

rs name: Slurped
    Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Liam
    So i was doing monkey Madness, and i completed it (yay) but they transported me into the midlle of Ape Atoll, and at the moment im in prison there.

I have to law runes or anything to transport out of it. Could anyone come and rescue me?

If you give me a law rune, ill give it back when i goto the bank, or if you get me a ring of duelling ill get you 7k for helping me. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!

rs name: Slurped
    which world?

Tokens

edit: some kidn person gave me a law, thanks for willing to help anyways +rep

edit: again i have to spread some rep, ill rep later eric.
    Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.