Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bucks, UK
    Posts
    800
    Tokens
    0

    Default Wanted: 5 Silver Nellies, 3 Bronze Nellies, Lots of Petals, 3 Dicemasters & Silver BB

    As above.

    Please post if you've got any and any preference to the rares you'd like in return. =D

    Edit: I now need 5 silver nellies, 3 bronze nellies, lots of petals and silver BB.
    Try everything once, even the things you don't think you'll like.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,662
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    How much you giving per petal?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    997
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    IVE GOT 3 DICEMASTERS. I WANT A HC SOFA + ANOTHER 0.5 FOR THEM. NOT BB TROPHIE.

    OFFA?
    Sign up to neopets using this link and i will +rep on habbox!

    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=reign_man

    msg me to let me know you signed up. you must activate your account.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bucks, UK
    Posts
    800
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    HC Sofa + Snowglobe for the dicemasters.

    3 HC worth per petal. I have a selection of rares to offer.
    Try everything once, even the things you don't think you'll like.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,662
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    May I see these rares please?I might be willing to let them go for seasonals aswell.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    997
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    ok, come my top room for the dicemasters
    habboname: Cix
    Sign up to neopets using this link and i will +rep on habbox!

    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=reign_man

    msg me to let me know you signed up. you must activate your account.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bucks, UK
    Posts
    800
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    All in my shop Cortez. I have more of some of them as well. *nods*
    Try everything once, even the things you don't think you'll like.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i got petal n bronze nellie tell me ur offer for them =] habbo name tom.4789 add me

  9. #9
    Kirsti Guest

    Default

    Jinxii
    i have 1 Bronze Nelly And 4 Petals
    I need To Sell Them Really Bad Sooo.....

    Search My Name Go to Bottom Room Im There

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bucks, UK
    Posts
    800
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Thanks Tom, pleasure doing business.

    Ditto Assid. =)
    Try everything once, even the things you don't think you'll like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •