Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    schoterland
    Posts
    798
    Tokens
    0

    Default Highest offer on creds

    Highest offer on 100, Leave offers below
    +**++*FANNIE FART+*+*+*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,054
    Tokens
    -10

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    5 Hc

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,652
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    6 Hc
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East Midlands, Uk
    Posts
    885
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    6.5 HC
    Post Count Targets
    500, 600, 700, 800, 900, Target=1000
    --
    Habbox.com
    Habboxforum.com
    I am the face behind the Habbo Friends System.
    You can use the Habbo Friends system by clicking here!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,652
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_dude007
    6.5 HC

    6.5 HC n a seasonal
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    889
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    7 HC and a muffin.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,771
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I offer 7.5

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,771
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Can't edit last post, sorry
    F/r fatherofgod
    Thats me

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East Midlands, Uk
    Posts
    885
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    8 HC
    Post Count Targets
    500, 600, 700, 800, 900, Target=1000
    --
    Habbox.com
    Habboxforum.com
    I am the face behind the Habbo Friends System.
    You can use the Habbo Friends system by clicking here!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    9hc 100?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •