Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default URGENT!! My Therone for 100 CREDITS ON UK!!

Ok Guys - I need 100 Credits on the UK habbo and Ill give that person a throne! If you're willing to get me 100 credits please post here!

I don' go first though, but Im legit! Iknow what its like to be scammed! I have 18 thrones so I'm all good and will trade it!

My habbo uk name is =tam= I have many fan rooms to back up my legitness

Thanks

P.S - The reason why Im giving my throne for 100 credits is because I really would like to be in the HC club again! Im up to month 5 and my mum wont buy me creds :eusa_whis
    Last edited by =tam=; 04-03-2006 at 01:47 AM.

Tokens

sounds like a scam :S

Tokens

I know it may soound like a scam! But it isnt lol.... I just need credits so I can buy a HC, the reason why my mum wont uy em for me is because sh did last time and I hardly went on! I got scammed today just then and yesterday - All i need is 100 creds and I give ya a throne - And I am NOT a scammer! Go check out my throne shop under : =tam= and look at my 18 thrones along with my other rares - sheeeeeesh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I will buy but you first.

I have Stuttering, Lycan, Charlotte037, XMOTOX, lozzo2 to vouch me.
    Last edited by DieselShaq; 04-03-2006 at 03:20 AM.

Tokens

Im willing to watch the trade if someone does trade tam I got over 140Thrones and no scam rooms and Heaps of people know and trust me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I advise you not to do these kind of trades with her... Please show your Rep in order for us to know you are trusted

Tokens

OMG LIKE U CAN TALK UR A SCAMMER!! I JOINED THIS SITE FOR A REASON AND THAT WAS TO MEET NICE PEOPLE AND HOPERFULLY DO SOME GOOD TRADING, BUT TO MY SURPRISE YOU ARE THE FIRST SCAMMER HWERE!

I PAID YOU 100K ON NEOPETS AFOR 2 HC SOFAS! I TOOK 100K OUT OF MY BANK AND WENT TO YOUR SHOP ANDE BOUGHT THE ITEMS! I AM 100K POORER AND I HAVE THE 2 ITEMS I BOUGHT FROM YOU! NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT SOMEONE ELSE BOUGHT THEM! YOU NEED PROOF! YOU'RE SAYING U DELETED TE SALES HISTORY SO I COULD BUY THE ITEM, U NEVER EVER NEED TO DELETE THE SALES HISTPORY ON NEOPETS! BECAUSE WHEN SOMEONE BUYS SPOMETHING IT TELLS YOU!

THEN I SEND U A MSG SAYING CHECXK UR SALES HISTORY IT WILL HAVE THE 2 IEMS FOR 100K AND U CALL ME A HACKER? SHEESH MAN IT IS LOGIC! ANY ITEM BOUGHT ON NEOPET FOR A BGI AMOUNT IT IN THE SALES HISTORY! HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT OF THE 2 ITEMS I BOUGHT

[IMG]http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dddd6li.gif[/IMG]

WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE? I DONT HAVE ANY REP POWER YET MAYBE BECAUSE I JOINED YESTERDAY! SO WHY WOULD I HAVE REP POWER, VERYONE STARTS OFF HERE AS NEW AND I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE OK! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SCAMMING HOW AM I A SCAMMER WHEN I SPENT 100K IN OU'RE SHOP AND I BNEVER GOT 2HCS? IM NOT STUPID! I ONLY HAVE 420K NOT 520K! SO I DID PAY YOU! GET A SS OF THE SALES HISTORY AND ILL BELIEVE YOU
    Last edited by =tam=; 04-03-2006 at 03:55 AM. Reason: added a photo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by =tam=
    THEN I SEND U A MSG SAYING CHECXK UR SALES HISTORY IT WILL HAVE THE 2 IEMS FOR 100K
    If you say that "IT WILL HAVE THE 2 ITEMS (supposing IEMS is ITEMS) FOR 100K", you mean it is definite. How would you know unless you hacked my account and checked? Newdandt bought them, not fizzy_tops

Tokens

I KNOW IT WOULD BE THERE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THE 2 ITEMS!!!!!!!!

ANY ITEM BOUGHT ON NEOPETS IS PUT INTO THE SALES HISTORY! I DONT KNOW TO HACK ANYTHING! HOW CAN I HACK IF I DONT KNOW UR PW! IT IS LOGIC AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE SALES HISTPORY IN UR SHOP SHOWS WHO OUGHT WHAT! I SHOULD BE THERE WITH 50K AND 50K HOW CAN I NOT BE IF I AM 100K POORER AND I HAVE UR 2 DAMN ITEMS? TELL ME HOW THAT WORKS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

isnt neopets for kids under 8?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast