Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

View Poll Results: WHo would win in a war HC's or Non- Hcs ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hcs

5 83.33%
  • Non - Hcs

1 16.67%

Thread: Habbo war !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo war !

I was bord so here it goes

If Non -hcs were fed up with us snobby Hc members and a war broke out who do you think would win ? & wot kind of weapons do you think each side would have
    I think on one hand Hcs could win because they can buy lots and lots of weapons

On the other hand Hcs are out numbered there are hundereds more non-hcs than hcs
    [I do no war is not possible on habbo so use ur imagination]
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 10-03-2006 at 05:05 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

HC`s Arent Snobby.

There May Be A Few Snobby HC`s But There Maybe A Few Snobby Non HC`s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Most HC's aren't snobby..
    But some are like the ones with 1 hc sofa with their HC badge flashing with their mission being "IM SO RICH AND HOT YH."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm Snobby ! Lol
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd
    I was bord so here it goes

If Non -hcs were fed up with us snobby Hc members and a war broke out who do you think would win ? & wot kind of weapons do you think each side would have
    I think on one hand Hcs could win because they can buy lots and lots of weapons

On the other hand Hcs are out numbered there are hundereds more non-hcs than hcs
    [I do no war is not possible on habbo so use ur imagination]
    ooo nice i think HCs with hit non hCs with there badges
    guns:non hcs can be a jerries and use MP40s
    Hcs:thomson
    Left Habboxforum 19th April 2006 19:54

Highlight here---->Enjoyed habboxforum BYe