Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Default Selling LOADS of rares!

    I have like 6 thrones worth of spare stuff, including petals; 20ish pairs of linking imps, HC's, majestics, TS, studys, dragons and LOADS more.

    I can't be bothered with screenies so search !!!Liam!!! and goto the bottom room then post what you want and your offer below.

    I want HC's and Thrones only

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    350
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I'm interested in the 2 red drags? ill offer 2 HC's? that good enough

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Sure

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    350
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    thanks again for the deal mate

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,411
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mmm my 2 nordics for ya 2 hcs?
    Last edited by lMattz; 17-03-2006 at 08:09 PM.
    I owe rep to:

    NintendoNews & Luckyrare

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    No. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,652
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I need all your petals, post with how many you have, i went to your room, you must of being away as you wasn't speaking,
    in advance thanks
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I have 9 spare.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    350
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    how much are you selling the petals for?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Around 3.5 each.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •