Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Derby, East Midlands.
    Posts
    237
    Tokens
    0

    Default Selling a Throne for creds

    Hey, I'm selling a throne for creds, I don't go first but I'n trusted by a few people. I've done high trades before and gone second. Post offers on my throne if you'll buy.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    computer chair
    Posts
    1,425
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ill sell for creds how many 70 ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Derby, East Midlands.
    Posts
    237
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I mean I'm selling my throne for credits, and I think a throne is worth 'slightly' more than 70 creds. =)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    computer chair
    Posts
    1,425
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ok 3 35 cred codes that 10.50 thats worth

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    2,140
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dizzieboi
    ok 3 35 cred codes that 10.50 thats worth
    i think hes looking for around 7-8x

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Derby, East Midlands.
    Posts
    237
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    More around the mark Gebuz, I'd also be willing to let you pay via Splash Plastic, but NOT online BT click & go (as in no credit card!)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In A Bin
    Posts
    1,929
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    THRONES GO FOR LIKE 200
    People who rock:

    Nekkle, Smiddy, Kaye, Crumpets, Tin, Owen, Bluweesh, -S-G-, Dupion, Bart


    415 Rep, Thanx to all 85 to go !!!

    !ALL POSITIVE REP IS KINDLY APRECIATED!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •