Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Leeds :)
    Posts
    537
    Tokens
    0

    Default I've got a red glow stick!

    I bought it yesterday and just remembered it so I've been acting at my little tomb raider scene where i bend the stick so it gives off light. Its so sexy, I wanna throw a party right this moment so everyone can see it. It wont last forvere will it Anyone know how long it will last?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    3,361
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    12-13 hours I think.
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

    Next match
    Home vs Northampton

    Her face just makes my day

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    9,646
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol cool

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Leeds :)
    Posts
    537
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassay
    lol cool
    Mmmm 12-13 hours of sexyness glowing

    And hell yeah its cool +Rep

  5. #5
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Liverpool, England, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    30,244
    Tokens
    783
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Exclamation





    So Colourful !


    And if you wanna buy me flowers
    Just go ahead now
    And if you like to talk for hours
    Just go ahead now


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Leeds :)
    Posts
    537
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Yay sexy colours! -Dances to Pump it with glow stick-

    +Rep as you must have took some time doing that
    125 | 250 | 500 | 750 | 1000 | 1250 | 2500

    Somehow everything I own smells like yoo (8)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    London - Twickenham
    Posts
    1,673
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    RUPSIE WANTS ONE LOOL
    For my house party once
    I brought 60
    and put them all roudn the house lool
    a drunk person bit one :s
    and then there mouth was glowing

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    freeze it in the freezer. if you do, it wont stop glowing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,609
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Haha, I love glowsticks. They rock.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,066
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underOATH
    freeze it in the freezer. if you do, it wont stop glowing.
    Yup I was about to say that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •