Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default ~Merchant Guide~

Collect snape grass from -

They re-spawn in 10-15seconds each time, collect a hole 28 inventory & then go to world 2 & sell them for 1K each.

If that doesn't work, collect quite a few & head to the runescape forum, try to have more than 28 as buyer's don't usually buy in small portions. Also if you cannot still sell them for ATLEAST 1K each then go to about 700-900.

Also buy Unidentified Herbs for 500 each & sell for 1k Each

Try & buy Ranarr seeds for 15K Each plant them & you'll get atleast 3-7 Ranarr W`eed's then which you can sell them for 6K Each giving you a good proffit.
    Last edited by Emo Tom; 15-04-2006 at 03:22 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Someone else told use this method about yesterday, or something along hte lines of snape grass. But thanks for the method anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

post it on my money making thread dude that's what it's there for to stop constant topics about this, thread closed.
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.