Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Planet Asylum
    Posts
    31
    Tokens
    0

    Default Selling throne sofas + purple pillows

    I'm selling purple pillows for 1HC for each. I have 6 of them.

    Also I'm selling throne sofas for 3HC for each. I have 3 of them.
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/03b1223076.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    387
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I'll buy 2 purple pillow's.

    What room u want to meet?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Planet Asylum
    Posts
    31
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Meet in my open room.

    *My name is username is Hotspur
    Last edited by Coast; 04-06-2006 at 05:24 PM.
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/03b1223076.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    387
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Thanks alot for the pillows.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Planet Asylum
    Posts
    31
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    No probs, 4 purple pillows left and 3 throne sofas left.
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/03b1223076.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •