Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    N. of France & S. of Scotland
    Posts
    2,842
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Question Black Doormats anyone?

    I need lots of black doormats for my V9 wrestling arena project.
    So, anyone got any?
    Even if you have 1, it's ok.
    Reply back.
    Habbo UK Name: TheSid606
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    116
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i have 4 credz and i cud buy u some wat u offer?


    Neopets name: x123babe123x
    Habbo uk name: Choceh

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    N. of France & S. of Scotland
    Posts
    2,842
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    If you buy 4, I'll give you a bath and a mode sofa.
    250% profit.
    Deal?
    Last edited by Jõnathan; 10-06-2006 at 02:20 PM.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    N. of France & S. of Scotland
    Posts
    2,842
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've got 4 already.
    Offers still open.
    Reply back with what you want.

    SORRIES FOR DUBL POST.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •