Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Angry Tsunami ( To all u nasty people ! )

Just thought i would say that some sick people are making up jokes and saying stuff about what has happend in asia i dont find it very funny and i am sure i am not the only one it is horrible what has happen there lifes wil never be normal again so DONT be tight !

:@ :@ :@

Edited by MissAlice - We already have a thread on this topic. http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=17874. Please check before creating another.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 25-01-2005 at 04:11 PM.
    :angel1: AlL I WaNt FoR ChRiStMaS iS yOu - BaBy! :angel1:

Tokens

Yeah, i have heard quite alot of jokes about the Tsunami and think that it is really sad, i mean would you like it, if a Huge Tsunami struck where you lived and killed all your family. No, you wouldn't i raised lots of money for it and was very proud
    Back.

Tokens

Unhappy ?

i no some people are VERY VERY sick they lost everything all them people :eusa_ange

Edited by MissAlice - We already have a thread on this topic. http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=17874. Please check before creating another.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 25-01-2005 at 04:19 PM.

Tokens

You also missed this:

people make up fake websites saying "DONATE TO THEM IN NEED BLAH BLAH BLAH" and the ask for your details but u cna only donate on red corss or the Other site

Tokens

Exclamation :(

omg dats well harsh !

Concentric - Moderator
    Please heed to MissAlice's warning, use the thread already discussing this topic. Thread Closed
    Last edited by Concentric; 25-01-2005 at 05:29 PM.