Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    3,423
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default Needing a layout for a Habbo site

    I am needing a layout for a Habbo fansite, I am not looking for anything old school AND I want the psd file. I will pay Habbo UK or paypal.

    I like:

    hab-world.com
    thehabbos.com
    habbomeadow.com
    habbovalley.com

    Post samples / past work.

    Thanks,
    Danny
    Last edited by Luckyrare; 17-06-2006 at 09:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    790
    Tokens
    1,148

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I made these a while back.



    and



    Thanks,
    Rob



    People who I respect

    RichardKnox | Nets | JoeComins | Raremandan | Embrace | Css | Encryptions!

    I love Christmas too much - Im looking forward to it already!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    3,423
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I am looking for something more original. Thanks anyway

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •