Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Habbo T-Shirt!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland :D
    Posts
    110
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Oasys

    Talking Habbo T-Shirt!

    I didn't know where to post this on the forum , so I guessed here "/
    I have a unique Habbo T-shirts , not the type that you can buy , I won it in a competition a long time ago, it is signed by all the staff aswell. I was wondering would anyone buy this for money or rares? I'll take a pic of it later and post it. TY. Oh pls could a MOD move this to the correct place ^_^

    Thread closed by smiddy1234 (Forum Moderator) - Please do not try to sell Real life items on this forum.
    Last edited by Smiddy; 06-07-2006 at 11:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    149
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    pic plz

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    South Manchester
    Posts
    2,051
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Should be on ebay if your selling it for money

    All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Swadlincote - Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,351
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeah. Its not against the habbo way >;P

    i'd buy it in furni..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    N. Ireland
    Posts
    7,754
    Tokens
    67

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    same but i want a pic


    Click the image.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland :D
    Posts
    110
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Oasys

    Talking

    Ok, I'll post a pic tomorrow, I'm looking for furni rather than money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •