Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Yorkshire.
    Posts
    80
    Tokens
    0

    Default Buy me bb tickets for my rares.

    Buy me Battleball tickets for my rares. I won't go first at all but I am trustworthy only proof I have is gold HC account [Oft] and a trusty but banned account on here [Rawr]

    PM me.
    Rawr got perm ban init.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    N. Ireland
    Posts
    7,754
    Tokens
    67

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    no fgs... gold hc dosent count as trustworthy :@


    Click the image.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,722
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    He is trustworthy k.

    Matt, I saw you in there erliar ;D I'm doing 16k with few others init.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Yorkshire.
    Posts
    80
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weec0
    no fgs... gold hc dosent count as trustworthy :@

    Ditto to your grammer.
    Rawr got perm ban init.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    569
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Hm. try asking the following ppl for em:

    - shylilstar
    - krey
    - celibi4444
    - littlewoods

    they have credits. just ask them.

    BlueBBle says: "Retired Habbo & Quitted Runescape & Quitted CO. I am out of the Virtual Gaming life. Have fun everyone!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    385
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    how do you know i have creds?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •