Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Flooders.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,832
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default Flooders.

    Flooders annoy the hell out of me, full stop. Annoy anybody else?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1,759
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yep they annoy me to. I hate it when you're in a room and some floods and you can't kick them ;[
    MacBook White
    Apple Mac OS X
    Intel Core2Duo
    2GB RAM


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    1,448
    Tokens
    153
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Stupid flooders, especially when your in a room and there's no one with rights there, I think that's what was meant in the psot above.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,832
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I report them, they get banned :p

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    10,595
    Tokens
    25
    Habbo
    Catzsy

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kapt
    I report them, they get banned :p
    Yes, me too and my finger gets sore pushing the ignore button all the time

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yer, they're well annoying. I don't go on Habbo anymore, but when I used to, people were like, HC FOR MY NORDIC HC FOR MY NORDIC HC FOR MY NORDIC all the time.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,832
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I know, in a trade room you cant speak without your words flying off the top of the screen!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yep, its annoying.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    535
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Yeah I really don't care for them at all. I don't like how they can come in ur room and wait until your trading and then flood. it's really annoying. But there is really nothing you can do about it. :eusa_wall
    Kassie

    Don't Click this if you don't want to be in a life and death situation.. http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Bioda.
    :wav:
    Click here!
    http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Kassiee

    haha its so funny how u fall for the second link
    *********************************************
    . This is Speck.™ Copy Speck to your signature to irritate Bunny and Owly.™ Speck is a ™ Of K@$$!E !NDU$TR!E$.©

    SEINFELD RAWKS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •