Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hackney
    Posts
    14,850
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default Got pet mouse [:

    Yes, bought it today for £4. Was gonna buy it so the cat can eat it. (Not my cat) But then the cat was whacking it and stuff so it went behind the shed so i though aw no, so we can keep it as a pet. Buying a cage on monday hes so small and cute.


    I'll get picture later [:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East london
    Posts
    579
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Hehe my mouse aswell Lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    10,922
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cymar
    Yes, bought it today for £4. Was gonna buy it so the cat can eat it. (Not my cat) But then the cat was whacking it and stuff so it went behind the shed so i though aw no, so we can keep it as a pet. Buying a cage on monday hes so small and cute.


    I'll get picture later [:
    It was cute and you was going to feed it to the cat? Your meant to buy dead ones not live ones, aw how mean.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hackney
    Posts
    14,850
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    You can't buy dead ones - These ones they feed to snakes, cats everything so i was gonna keep it.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Aww I like mice, I had one ages ago, I think it escaped though..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •