Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    10,922
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default Manchester United Away Kit +11 rep

    I know the home kit is now out, but I love the away kit and want to buy that first, does anyone know when the away kit will be released?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Worthing
    Posts
    1,198
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    May I ask what the clours of the away kit are?
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/14ed78732f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9a712ba71c.png[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    10,922
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    white with gold parts on it I'll find pic in a sec.

    Edit: Looks kind of similar
    Last edited by brandon; 01-08-2006 at 10:10 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Worthing
    Posts
    1,198
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth
    white with gold parts on it I'll find pic in a sec.
    Thats the training kit I believe but yeh it's a nice looking kit and it would be a good away kit but I think it is a training kit..
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/14ed78732f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9a712ba71c.png[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    10,922
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alterate
    Thats the training kit I believe but yeh it's a nice looking kit and it would be a good away kit but I think it is a training kit..
    Oh I know the away kit is similar to this with parts of gold on it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Worthing
    Posts
    1,198
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default



    Didn't read it properly, yeah it says this is what they were wearing agaisnt Macclesfield in a friendly so yeh..
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/14ed78732f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9a712ba71c.png[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,066
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Don't know sorry , but I have the home kit and it looks better irl , I ordered it a while ago only came a few days ago but because I ordered it , it has the barclays premiership badges on both arms which is cool :]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Manchetser
    Posts
    136
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    its out on the 9th or 10th not sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •