Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: RARE SALE

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,652
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default RARE SALE

    I need pures/parasols for any of the following

    - 7 red ambers
    - 8 red dragons
    - 10 tubmasters


    thanks
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    378
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    what about thrones i only got them lol



    + i need all red drags and red ambers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    365
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    2 pures for ur 1 red amber?
    Last edited by MG-Scorpion; 26-08-2006 at 10:45 AM.
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in yoru signature that are too large for your usergroup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •