Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default GTA SA Myth Guide

In the next comming weeks im putting together with Snapshot a big San Andreas myth guide, I am reading other forums and sites with info about these and trying out on my game also looking for myths myself, I have found ALOT that otherwise wouldnt be found or evan noticed.
    I was wondering if anyone else has some weird things they have found on san andreas and would like to share it.

Tokens

when u are on 2 player go and get a water plane. one person get in it then the other pull them out. they will walk on the bottom of the water without drowning

I am so damn proud haha

Tokens

Yeh, that works with the plane and the water heli. Thanx though!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

At about which percent completed of the game do u get 2 player.

Tokens

As far as I know two player is available from the start! Look for the 2 player icon in the idlewood area of los santos or when you get your first girl friend who lives off grove street there is a two player option there! But also various locations all across San Andreas.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if when you have full full life like when ur life bar goes up a notch, u jump off a tall building u die but if you go as high as u can in a plane/helicopter and jump u live :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah that's confusing and once i was flying in my plane i saw the ufoey thing :S it was like a red circle with another circle inside then another circle and it was at night so it cudn't have been the suns glaze :S
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

G-flow Guest

i can't wait to read this guide, i'm still stuck on photo opportunity

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im still like 13% into the game , I dont want to ruin it for myself , I better stop reading you guy's posts :p

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    if when you have full full life like when ur life bar goes up a notch, u jump off a tall building u die but if you go as high as u can in a plane/helicopter and jump u live :s
    To answer that, you cant survive the jump off a high building but you can from a plane aslong as you disconnect the parachute at any height for some reason.

And Luayminator what I tell you isnt cheats that mess up your game its things that the game purposely put in for us to find out about or that they did by accident, so dont worry evan if you see these things and save it wont mess up your game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast