HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Camilla and Charles - Why not?

There has been a lot of debate about whether Charles and Camilla should get married. Well I think its simple, they're in love! Why not? Are the people debating against this marriage just bored fools who have nothing better to do? Or do they actually have a meaning for this debate? What do you think about Charles and Camilla? Post your views.
    BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

A lovely, pleasant video of my neck piercing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll5pDsJAyYE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its mainly due to overlay religios influance when the origanl parts about marrage were written up, wich as the royatly have some sort of "spirtlal" class they were excludeed form alot of the new lawas allowing non religios marrage.
    I think there just needs to be a chnage in the law. Even thogh expserts and religos clergy think its a big deal. im pretty shore 99% of england realy dont cair in the slightist.