HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: The Exorcist

Tokens

Default The Exorcist

Hahahhaha, a funny film or what?! me and my friends watched it at the weekend and we couldnt stop laughing, you must see the version with the deleated versions - its great!
    Apparently a scarey film back in its day, but still a legend of a film, may be scarey if your on own?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol that is soooo true! I dont really think theres such thing as a "scary" film. You know that it's not gonna really harm you so whats the point in getting scared. However it would be scary if something did actually crawl out of the tv and eat the dog and make prank phone calls to macdonalds. Yep those were happy days. I mean,...
    He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right. He's protected from 3 inch bees, tonight! A 3 inch bee can't sting this guy! A 3 inch bee shouldn't even try! He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right!

Edit by Administrator - You are only allowed ONE image in your signature.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol yeah, I thought it was pretty funny. Lol my dad said when it was out in the cinema all those years back they had to have people there like to p them? because they thought it was so scary lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

was scary at the time, people killed themselfs coz of that film, wierd people

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The exsorsist is old, athogh i cant think how it could of ever been scary? :/

unless you were a preist with a phobia of being thrown down stairs by a possesed child maybe?

Tokens

Have you seen all 3 of the films? i have they are good especially the 1st one i was creasing when i watched it.
    Well somebody told me
    You had a boyfriend
    Who looked like a girlfriend
    That I had in February of last year
    It's not confidential
    I've got potential

The killers-Somebody told me

Like my post... Give me rep

Quote Originally Posted by Callie
    Caz you will definatly be the next hotel manager. You are a great guy and i am glad to have you as a friend... Will you go out with me???