Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A Small Town...
    Posts
    119
    Tokens
    0

    Default aLL RED PODS REPORT HERE ;]]

    BUYING ALL RED PODS UP TO 30* THANKS,

    Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not create a thread on the same topic so soon after a previous one. Thread closed.
    Last edited by Nixt; 27-09-2006 at 04:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i got 2

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    1,179
    Tokens
    2,162
    Habbo
    Angelus.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I got more than 30 but i would like to see a good offer before i even think about parting with them, it took me ages to get them.

    I have 5 spare though.

    Offer on those 5?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    99
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I have about 20. i want for hcs though. so how many hcs for my 20 something pods?
    Habbo Name: Alexish
    Mission: To get a badge, any badge bbz!
    I Luff Joo! xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •