Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PhP Pop-up's

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default PhP Pop-up's

Hey,
    Im currently making a site and Im trying to learn some new coding skills like php, asp etc. I would like to add some links leading to my pop up which I can easily do In Javascript but any tips on how to make a Php one?? Also do they dodge filters.. Because the habbo one seens too :s

Chilimagik.net // Reviews, Band Biographies, News, Pics + Loads More!!
    [Thybag.co.uk - Vive la revolutione]

Tokens

Habbo one? You mean the check-in button?

Here's the code they used inside the pop-up:
    Code:
    <body bgcolor="#000000" onload="window.resizeTo(720,570); if (document.body && document.body.clientWidth) { window.resizeBy(720-document.body.clientWidth, 570-document.body.clientHeight); }">
    Basically, it resizes the window to 720x570. The home page simply tells it to open in a new window, and then the game page resizes itself.

Oh, and as a side effect of studying the source code, I think I know how to hack Habbo now (though I won't!)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tommyddr
    Habbo one? You mean the check-in button?

Here's the code they used inside the pop-up:
    Code:
    <body bgcolor="#000000" onload="window.resizeTo(720,570); if (document.body && document.body.clientWidth) { window.resizeBy(720-document.body.clientWidth, 570-document.body.clientHeight); }">
    Basically, it resizes the window to 720x570. The home page simply tells it to open in a new window, and then the game page resizes itself.

Oh, and as a side effect of studying the source code, I think I know how to hack Habbo now (though I won't!)
    I dont think you know how to hack habbo mister!

http://www.stupidian.com
    (contains mild swearing)

Tokens

that code dont work

Tokens

PHP is a Hypertext Preprocessor on the server-side. This means it looks at the php at the server not on the clients side.

So you cannot make a popup with php.

Tokens

ok go to habbari.com then links link us click a image see it comes up in a new window, i know its not php, just another window resized but whats the code?

Tokens

type his in the body:

<script language="JavaScript">
    <!-- Begin
    function popUp(URL) {
    day = new Date();
    id = day.getTime();
    eval("page" + id + " = window.open(URL, '" + id + "', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=no,location=0,statusbar=0,me nubar=0,resizable=no,width=320,height=360,left = 200,top = ');");
    }
    // End -->
    </script>

and this in hyperlink properties:

javascript:popUp('http://www.yoursite.com)
    My sites

Mangacars.co.uk

Ppxgames.com

Uploadforfree.NET (EXPIRED)

PixelLoft.NET

Css-Gyro.com

Neonfusion.NET

[Zainx / Lofty]

Tokens
    Habbo
    T0X!C-uk

Latest Awards:

Default ..

Quote Originally Posted by tommyddr
    It is impossible to hack habbo hotel from looking at the soruce code if it were possible dont you think Sulake would have used something to stop people viewing the source?

Also it is almost impossible to hack into the magenta servers (Hosts of HabboHotel) because of all the firewalls and stuff they have all the server are watched 24/7 also.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Liam
    It is impossible to hack habbo hotel from looking at the soruce code if it were possible dont you think Sulake would have used something to stop people viewing the source?

Also it is almost impossible to hack into the magenta servers (Hosts of HabboHotel) because of all the firewalls and stuff they have all the server are watched 24/7 also.
    There is no way whatsoever to keep people from viewing the source. Also, I know a port that is opened on the firewall.

I never said I definatly could, but with a bit of hacker knowledge, I could.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No you couldnt "/ Its improssible by looking at it any required info would be in there servers :S

Chilimagik.net // Reviews, Band Biographies, News, Pics + Loads More!!
    [Thybag.co.uk - Vive la revolutione]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast