Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How cheeky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How cheeky.

Right, I was going PKing with Calum (Numb Lock) and Shane (Kooldude2 3) and Calum went scouting for PKers 'cause some dude said there was a masive clan around. Calum was gone for ages and me and Shane were just standing there, Calum PM's me saying "Help!" I run up to see some level 104 ranger attacking him, I start barraging the level 104 and since it's annoying and hit's more than one person in the wildy, I killed Calum .

The fight goes on, level 104 hitting 18's on me, me hitting good on him, he runs out of food and he must of had about 15 health left and teles. Luckily Calum had Poisoned him during their little brawl, so the level 104 died. Shame I had no idea where the noob teled too so I was PMing Calum saying "tele around, 104 died somewhere!" But the level 104 was one step ahead, he was already in a bank getting tele runes out to go and get his items. As he teles to get his items, i'm in the Wildy still with Shane, waiting there yet again. The, guess who comes back to say hello? Yes, the level 104. I start Barraging him as he Ranges me again, I was low on food, must of been about 8 Sharks, I run out of food and start to run down since it was an unfair fight. I run down to where he can't attack me and he has the cheek to say "Owned Plz".

How cheekey is that? o.0

I have no pictures of this because at the time I didn't think I would be writting this bloody big essay.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

rofl nice one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ROFL, Jake you killed Calum. The 104 is a noob you killed him once and the guy comes back to fight you and says owned plz rofl what a idiot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Teaming with barrage in multi = bad.
    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup. [/COLOR]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao, nice =P.

Tokens

Hah!
    Go Jake! [:
    You own pls.

HOGWARTS : A LEGEND

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, The Level 104 must be some proper noob to have the cheek to say owned plz.. what a complete idiot?
    Rep Points.-100-200-300-400-500-600-700-800
    Murking Two Scenes At One Time. xox
    Was Recently Varrock. <=]
    737 point(s) total

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow funny, i was laughin when you wrote that you killed him :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol
    :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was me soz. ;[
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are too large for your usergroup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast