Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between good & evil
    Posts
    2,009
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default buying 2 35 cred vouchers :)

    go 1st dependant on how tusted you are

    I offer

    1 white pillow
    4 purple pillows
    t - sofa
    nordic table

    for 1 nordic and t-sofa
    or 3 pps and a white pillow

  2. #2

    Thumbs up I am selling 10 credit Codes...

    I am selling 10 credit codes.... WOULD YOU LIKE TWO? ... i have 10 credit codes ready...
    :eusa_dancHoping to get trail in month or so.

  3. #3

    Thumbs up I am selling 10 credit Codes...

    Double post.. Sorry

    Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please be careful not to double post.
    Last edited by Nixt; 02-12-2006 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Double Post..
    :eusa_dancHoping to get trail in month or so.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between good & evil
    Posts
    2,009
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    erm Im not going 1st the following can vouch for me:

    khk
    mc-jay-ree
    xxrubylovexx
    x!skye-blue!x

    and a few others who I forget I am trusted

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,216
    Tokens
    475

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    He is trusted, but you wanna buy my two?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between good & evil
    Posts
    2,009
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    yh cos this girl aint selling meet where ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •