Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Unhappy Getting Owned After You Talk The Guy Up.

Heys.. has this ever happened to many of you, i was just fighting a lvl 80 who had 86 range, and i was talking him up before saying stuff about him (and his mother) lol.
    Anyways he ran off got full food inventory and i was half full from previous fight.. i said when i chased him off before if he came back i'd kill him..

5 MINS LATER LOL

He comes back and everyone was at me to own him.. we fought for a while and i discovered he was a safer, im a safer to so its even, rofl.

He gets me down to 10 hps and i have no food left so i naturally tele as i dont want some !#@ monkey getting my stuff..

If you see a fight between El3ctr0 (me) and some other dude named andrew on any other forums remember EL3ctr0 its me and he had advantage.. as he filmed it. lol

devastating pwnage
    Last edited by Notex; 15-12-2006 at 06:14 AM.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SAFER! I cant talk, I do it regularly; I'd rather live then die and lose items. Common sense?

Bad luck on him coming back, too Sounded extremely fun, nearly dieing!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Safer [Say-fur]

Being able to eat at the right times to make sure you deal maximum damage while keeping your character safe from death

ntohing wrong with it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's what you get for talking smack.

Tokens

haha true true.. i dont normally talk rubbish to opponent. Normally i have a chat and we end up not fighting and teaming lol which gets boring when everyones your friend.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Barwy View Post
    SAFER! I cant talk, I do it regularly; I'd rather live then die and lose items. Common sense?

Bad luck on him coming back, too Sounded extremely fun, nearly dieing!
    James has had alto of experience , especialywith out 2 man teams rofl.
    Got lucky there eh , try not to tele from 1v1's makes u look stupid
    shut up

Tokens

Ye but i wasnt going to let that kid take my stuff lol.. ill try and be more prepared before i open my mouth next time.
    REMOVED