Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Did they recall all wii's?

is it true? i heard that, because people kept smashing their tvs... or did i just get punked?

Also if ur gonna start flaming [another wii thread] then dont post at all or even read wot im typing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They recalled the remote strap.
    Last edited by brandon; 24-12-2006 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    They recalled the remote strap.
    Semi true, you can get them replaced but you dont have to, only prats brake them.
    Gabbo otel is coded in you know that thing that u make websitez with gtml or summit its like habbo otel but its gotz free credz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

or those few who get excited with them
    Click here for cookies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh right lol, i dont no any dopes well i mite get a bit dopey wen i go round my friends house who has a wii

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah - Nintendo is making it clear that they DID NOT recall anything. You can optionally get a new wiimote strap that is stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesrfan View Post
    Yeah - Nintendo is making it clear that they DID NOT recall anything. You can optionally get a new wiimote strap that is stronger.
    Yeh but no one listens
    Gabbo otel is coded in you know that thing that u make websitez with gtml or summit its like habbo otel but its gotz free credz