HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

ANd even in rhape circumstances, it shouldnt be allowed. Its murder and its not giving the poor child a chance at life.
    In rape circumstances, the mother may be constantly reminded of her of what happened. I Disagree with abortion but if it would be the lesser of twoevils then i would say u should be alowed. If the baby is going to make the family go into debts or would push the mum over the edge such as in rape circumstances, then it should be allowed.

These are just a few examples

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lethal View Post
    i don't believe any parent could hate their child, deep down. parents love is unconditional no matter what the circumstances are, at first they may not want the baby, but i believe they will grow to be attached to the baby. also, it's the same for woman who go to give their babys up for adoptions, the whole way through their pregnancy, they don't want the baby, they have their mind set on adoption, and when they have the baby, they see it.. and everything changes.

also, your life doesn't revolve around your parents, sure, when you're young yeah. once you've reached the age of 16 or so, you're practically free. and when you think of it, 16 isn't that long, it may seem really long as we're not exactly old ourselfs, but in comparison to the average life span, what, 70 to 80 years?

Parents hate their kids very often, it isnt automatic. Hell, parents have killed their kids with no remorse. And a lot can happen in 16 years. It isnt that short of a time. The first 16 years of your life make you who you are the rest of your life, more than say your years from 30-46.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think in cirtant cases its right.

If its just en excuse because they didnt take precautions, or they are too lazy to take care of the baby, no, it should not be aloud.

If the baby is concieved through a rape or anything like that, yes, they should be aloud.
    1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2250 2500 2750 3000
    Rep Counter
    900 910 920 930 940 950 960 970
    980 990 1000

Vouches
    [X]

MADNESS! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joz104 View Post
    I think in cirtant cases its right.

If its just en excuse because they didnt take precautions, or they are too lazy to take care of the baby, no, it should not be aloud.

If the baby is concieved through a rape or anything like that, yes, they should be aloud.

Yes i agree if the mother woudn't be able to look at the child because it will reminde her of the pain and suffering of beeing raped then yes that is okay to aport the child but if they don't want to look after the child than no it shoudn't be allowed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Super Duper Sumos View Post
    Yes i agree if the mother woudn't be able to look at the child because it will reminde her of the pain and suffering of beeing raped then yes that is okay to aport the child but if they don't want to look after the child than no it shoudn't be allowed
    Wait... It SHOULDNT be allowed if they dont want to look after the child? Think about what youre saying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Of course it should be allowed, abortion only takes place if the mother doesn't want the child, if the mother doesn't get an abortion the child will have a bad life, the mother can't or doesn't want to take care of this child so this child will feel bad about himself and he'll feel guilty for living because he's unwanted by his own mother.
    You might think that putting these kids in an orphenage is a sollution, it isn't. Simply because you can't expect that all those babies will be taken care of and even if it is possible, those kids will want to know who their real parents are some day, they'll become depressed when they found out that their parents didn't want him/her.
    I think abortion is the best solution for everybody. You might think that everybody deserves a life, that's not true, everybody deserves a god life, I don't think those kids deserve a misserable life.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lethal View Post
    no. i am against abortion for personal reasons i'm not going to discuss

i only think a woman should be given the choice to have an abortion if she was pregnant by being raped. if you have unprotected sex, you should suffer the consiquences, and not end a life because of your own selfishness.
    Most protections are not 100% safe. Most are 99.9% and sometimes that 0.1% will hit you.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Absolute rules can never work. Sometimes its right, sometimes its wrong. Its up to the mother to decied, whether this is the case or not, since there the one carrying the baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I also want to add, who are we to decide what's best for the mothers? I think the mothers can make their own decision wether they want to have an abortion or not.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by micky.blue.eyes View Post
    Of course it should be allowed, abortion only takes place if the mother doesn't want the child, if the mother doesn't get an abortion the child will have a bad life, the mother can't or doesn't want to take care of this child so this child will feel bad about himself and he'll feel guilty for living because he's unwanted by his own mother.
    You might think that putting these kids in an orphenage is a sollution, it isn't. Simply because you can't expect that all those babies will be taken care of and even if it is possible, those kids will want to know who their real parents are some day, they'll become depressed when they found out that their parents didn't want him/her.
    I think abortion is the best solution for everybody. You might think that everybody deserves a life, that's not true, everybody deserves a god life, I don't think those kids deserve a misserable life.
    Yes but in many cases.. say its too late to have an abortion and the mother decides to have the child adopted, the mother falls in love with the child.You say every child deserves a good life... No life is perfect. They may be orphans but that doesn't mean they'll have a bad life and even if they do everyone suffers at some point in there life.
    we'll do what we've always done
    shut our eyes and hope for the best.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast