Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Where is

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Where is

Agility Pyramid and do you need any waterskins if it is in desert

Tokens

not sure but can i have nikki back

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really understand

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think you still need them in the pyramid but you definately need them on the way to it. Best way is to look at the guide on Runehq.com.
    :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agility pyramid. is in the south east corner of the map, just north east of the Pyramid pland minigame and the Itcharians little helper quest city.
    you can take the magic carpet from shanty pass to one of the desert towns, then take another flying carpet on the other side of the city to the Itcharians little helper city and walk east until you reach it. There is a guy and a tent outside it and there is a rock slide or two to get to it. You will need waterskins as you are in the desert and since your dealt damage by the pyramid, no damage from the heat would be a reasonable idea.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jackā„¢ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You need loads of water skins, fill your invent up with it, wear desert clothes, and take about 6-8 food [depending on how long you wanna bethere] Also a charged glory or even a duel ring would be good for getting out quickly. and remember to take enoug money for magic carpet.
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/XKITTERS
    WWW.CAPSANDSHOES.TUMBLR.COM
    RUNESCAPE: 0NLY NY
    ADD MY GAMERTAG: HCTONY