HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Smile what tht storm done in ure area

have you seen that storm all over britan. so far its killed 7 people. our school got closed cos tiles flew of roof and when i got home a tree had fell in garden an smashed the fence down rolf. what has it done to you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Some of out tiles went up, then went down to where they were originally, in my English classroom which is on higher level the tree almost feel in, loads of bins be falling and thats about it for now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My train got cancelled
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont think it's done anything in dublin except make my schools windows rattle so loudly you can't hear anything.. quite boring really
    Howaya.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

debri's been hitting the windows and my dad's motorbike went flying. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well over the last few days all its done is blow over 2 huge conifers at my school o and the bird table sort of well lets just say we dont know where it is lol
    Owner Of The-Red-Help-Center
    I became Productions staff on the 28/1/07
    I became Events Organiser Trialist on 22/2/07
    Final Fantasy - Square Enix rules
    To Zanarkand:
    To Zanarkand - Orchestra:
    I owe rep to: X:RiX:X

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my step mum was driving home from her mums house, she was going through country roads and a van swirved to miss a tree and the wind caught the van and it went flying into the field :x
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nothing really

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Errrrm, it broke the blackout blind in my Film Studies class. Caused a few huge puddles in areas it doesn't normally flood. Blown aload of dead branches down in my road and made the college shake when a huge gust comes through.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tiles And trees Fell Down. my School may be Closed Tomorrow Aswell. Due to the Work they have to do on my School.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast