Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Major Lag on credits

Hi,

Could you guys tell me if you have had any problems lately buying credits with text? Because I have sent loads of texts and they still havent replied after a day and a half! Either there is a problem with their system or there is a major lag!

PLEASE HELP!

Cheers

Tokens

i dunno anything about it but we get taht complain some times there things you can do (ore both) 1. wait till there are2. mail habbo 3. wait a view days and then mail habbo nothing els you can do
    i am not mental ask ma shoe
    real lime lover dont hate the lime plz ^_^
    setting my name in habbox o wait there is no T in habbox
    host a picture clikHERE

(\_/)
    (X.x)
    (666)

This Is a evil Bunny. Copy evil Bunny Into Your Signature To Help Him On His Way To World Domination!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey,
    This is how you get credits using sms:
    Send HABBO to 87050
    It used to be Habbo credits "your habbo name" to 88222 but that changed a few months ago.
    If the code still doesn't come when u send the sms to 87050 maybe try sending it when there are less people online, like in the mornings or late at night that does the trick for me

Quote Originally Posted by NeighHorse
    Hi,

Could you guys tell me if you have had any problems lately buying credits with text? Because I have sent loads of texts and they still havent replied after a day and a half! Either there is a problem with their system or there is a major lag!

PLEASE HELP!

Cheers